Contact Lens Services
Contact lens fitting and follow up visits are done everyday at Alpert Vision Care.
A proper contact lens fitting is required to help ensure optimal vision and comfort. There are many different types of lens designs and materials. We will take the time to find the most appropriate type of lens for your unique visual demands.
If you are new to contact lens wear our dedicated contact lens professionals will take the time to make sure you are comfortable with the insertion and removal process. We will review proper care and cleaning for your lenses to ensure a long healthy contact lens wearing life.
Types of contact contact lenses we provide:
- Specialty lenses for patients with dry eyes
- Astigmatism correction (Toric)
- Colored contact lenses to enhance and change eye color
- Bifocal and Multifocal contact lenses to enhance near and reading vision (for presbyopia)
- Keratoconic and therapeutic lenses for patients with irregular and diseased corneas
- Monovision contacts for both distance and near
- Daily disposables
- Overnight extended wear
- Gas permeable (RGP)
- SynergEyes lenses for unusual corneas and prescriptions
- Scleral Contact Lenses for keratoconus and other corneal abnormalities
- Medically necessary contact lenses
We are suppliers for every major contact lens manufacturer including: